The Reality of Imran Khan Sahib

kazim Muhammad
By -
0

Am I a politician and Imran Khan my rival? no. I am a journalist and a journalist will die. That is how I am competing with them and we are not competing with each other.

Reality of Imran Khan Sahib
Do I have a property or business dispute with Imran Khan? no. no way. Such a thing has happened and cannot happen. She is a Niazi of Mianwali and I am a laborer of tribal background. His palaces are in Bani Gala and Lahore while I am still living in a rented house in Islamabad

Do I have any sympathy or affiliation with any of their rivals? no. no way. These pages bear witness to the fact that the governments of Mian Nawaz Sharif and Asif Ali Zardari were severely criticized by this helpless person.

In Peshawar, the MMA government was under the most scrutiny. In the ANP government, the Chief Minister never went inside the House and his government considered me as anti-numbers.

Jahangir Tareen, Pervez Khattak, Reham Khan, and many others have witnessed how many people tried to make me sit with Imran Khan and I kept refusing. 

He would reply to everyone that he and his journalist and politician may have a relationship but there can be no friendship. 

So the question is why my criticism was mostly directed towards Imran Khan and in response why Imran Khan used every illegal and immoral tactic against me? Today, for the first time, I am trying to explain why.

The reason for this is that in my opinion, the basic duty of a journalist is to bring before the nation the person who is like an institution or a leader. 

Our job is to clarify the truth and then it is up to the nation to decide whether it supports or opposes. 

I do not consider Nawaz Sharif an angel, nor Zardari, nor Maulana Fazlur Rehman, nor any other political leader.

But in my opinion, his reality is very clear in front of the nation, but as far as I understand, he was like Imran Khan, on the contrary, he presented himself before the nation. 

My duty is to bring the reality of Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Maulana and Imran Khan before the nation and then leave the decision to the nation. 

Maulana, Siraj-ul-Haq, Asfandyar Wali and other leaders have come, my special treatment of Imran Khan will end. 

Praise be to God, their reality is gradually becoming clear, but in my opinion, millions of people are still suffering from misunderstandings about them.

Allah is witness that in the last ten years I have gone through great anguish on this issue. 

When you are convinced that the person standing in front is wearing black clothes but thousands of people are saying no, they are white, then in that case you are going through the same ordeal in the case of Imran Khan. 

Passed out Many people became my enemies on this basis and demanded of me to call this black white.

Then in 2010 the pressure from powerful state institutions and personalities began to call me black and white. 

Professionally, I paid a heavy price for my position because I stood in opposition to a celebrity, a populist, a high-rated person and, above all, a favorite of the establishment.

They also used every tactic against me. Ever since social media came, he has been trolling me, the most painful thing being that my great mother was abused. 

Then when the government came in their hands, they used government power against me in every possible way, but thank God Almighty that He gave me perseverance.

 I was lucky or unlucky that as a student I had the opportunity to take a closer look at Imran Khan when he was entering the field of politics and as a result I came to some conclusions.

For example, people used to consider him a simple and upright person, but when he was starting politics, I realized at that time that he is a very clever and clever person. 

Shaukat Khanum used to make people believe that she is a very kind hearted person in front of the people but at that time I was convinced that she is full of mind and she does not have a heart.

He made people believe that he was very rich and contented, but I was convinced from that time onwards that fame, power and authority were his destiny. 

He has declared himself brave but my opinion is that a brave man cannot be cruel and ruthless towards his opponents.

My thinking is that if a person is not loyal to his family and his friends then he cannot go ahead and be loyal to his nation and country. 

Because man is loyal or unfaithful and I kept seeing that he is not loyal to anyone. Another attribute I felt was Mohsin Kashi in his eyes which is being witnessed by everyone these days that the organization which raised his party from a fan club to power and gained all kinds of notoriety for his sake, today Has fallen behind this institution.

I would like to end the column on the occasion that when Imran Khan was forming a political party, a written document was signed in a house in E-block of Model Town in which it was decided that one of General Hameed Gul and Imran Khan as chairman and the other Will be president Among its witnesses, 

Dr. Farooq Khan and Mansoor Siddiqui are not present in this world but two witnesses namely Muhammad Ali Durrani and Javed Ahmad Ghamdi are alive.

A copy of this agreement is in the possession of a non-political but honest person while all this happened before my eyes. 

After the agreement, Imran Khan went to London with his father-in-law and when he returned, he told the rest of the people not to keep General Hameed Gul with them and the party had to make an announcement while he was out of the country.

So he did so and the late General Hameed Gul and other people were shocked and upset. 

You can guess for yourself at whose request he betrayed General Hameed Gul. It was a mental shock but at the same time it became clear where the strings of his politics were coming from.

Post a Comment

0Comments

Post a Comment (0)